-->

Saturday, July 23, 2022

TEE Paris - Bruxelles - Amsterdam

 

Another post about train formation; this one about the TEE route between Paris, Bruxelles, and Amsterdam, also known as PBA. Those TEE formations had names:

  • Ile de France
  • Brabant
  • Etoile du Nord
  • Rubens
  • Oiseau Bleu
Through the years, different formations were used for those years. I'm focusing here on the CC 40100 with the PBA Inox passenger cars. 



Prototypical formations


Besides one of my most treasured books about the TEE, I found little information online. I will write a new post if I found more ...




In the meantime, I found some interesting videos, especially considering most of them are from the late 80s, early 90s:








Model trains


Those two links provide good information on model trains available in HO scale: traintamarre and gamos81.

Here's what I ran today:





And a couple of videos: