-->

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Partially putting everything together

This is an attempt to put all the components together. I chose the front section with the two double slips. Here's how it looks on Anyrail:


It's getting interesting ...

I added a stripboard for the two 1N4001 diodes required for each output of the Lenz LS150. I think each stripboard will carry six sets of two diodes, so each stripboard will be dedicated to one single LS150. Here are two designs; I have not decided yet which one I will go with.



The stripboards are fairly cheap and not easy to cut, so it might make sense to keep the board as one piece and use the space for labeling and securing to the control panel.

For reference, here's the board I bought at MicroCenter: https://www.microcenter.com/product/505440/velleman-eurocard-full-line-fr4


Mine is reference ECL1/2, but it basically the same.